The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the business software company PROS Holdings (PRO). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/1 the stock gained 7.57%.
PROS is a leading provider of pricing and revenue optimization software products, specializing in price analytics, price execution, and price optimization. By using PROS' software products, companies gain insight into their pricing strategies, identify pricing-based profit leaks, optimize their pricing decision making and improve their business processes and financial performance. PROS' software products implement advanced pricing science, which includes operations research, forecasting and statistics. PROS also provides a range of services that include analyzing a company's current pricing processes and implementing software products to improve pricing performance.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100 technical buy signals
- 107.90+ Weighted Alpha
- 74.14% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 11.81% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.06%
- Technical support level at 66.96
- Recently traded at 68.26 with a 50 day moving average of 58.56
- Market Cap $2.58 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 22.60% this year and another 18.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 34.60% this year, an additional 52.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 121.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy, 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fol voted 130 to 24 that the stock will beat the market
- 1,484 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha